Saturday 20 June 2015

A few days later...

Time flies when you're having fun! I've been studying, travelling and trying to lead a more sustainable life (but more about that another day).

I'm excited to say I have now completed my Graduate Diploma in Adult Education and developed my own MOOC - something of which I am very proud. Please take the time to visit Headstart into Health. This free course is for anyone thinking about studying a health related course. It gives an insight into some different allied health professions and the associated anatomy.  It's lots of fun! To find out more watch the video below.

Now that I'm not studying I am getting back in to reading for pleasure. My current indulgence is My Grandmother Sends her Regards and Apologises. This is a translated novel by Swedish author Fredrik Backman. Apparently an international best seller. I haven't read enough yet to give my opinion but it is slowly pulling me in. A very different story.

My word for today encompasses my passion at work and what I've been studying in my degree:

e-learning (from Google definitions)

noun
noun: elearning
  1. learning conducted via electronic media, typically on the Internet.
    "successful e-learning depends on the self-motivation of individuals to study effectively"



No comments:

Post a Comment